Website Rebuilding and SEO for
Reston Montessori School
Website Rebuilding and SEO
Here is the case study which is about a reputed school in Reston, Virginia. Reston Montessori School has 36 years of standing in the market and is considered as the top-notch private school in this Reston. Originally we were tasked for rebuilding the website from scratch and with emphasis on enabling seamless digital marketing activity.
On thorough analysis, we discovered that the previous website was built in an old-fashioned way with little to no scope for student or parent engagement. The menus were not easy to maneuver, and click to actions (CTAs) were non-existent on the site. Also, there was very little social media activity.
Online users or potential customers are visiting the website but bouncing off as soon as possible. Even existing parents found it hard to get any useful information which made the parents to call the school every time.
Kotes worked on the project and created a brand-new website meeting all the requirements of the client.
On discussion with school management and other stakeholders, the following criteria was identified and agreed for website rebuilding, setting forth below expectations:
1. To create a lively website that reflets the reputation and modern teaching techniques in place at the school.
2. Parents should be able to get the information, school procedures and policies, Business forms from the website.
3. Prospective parents seeking admission for their children in school should be able to reach out the school administration with minimal needs to call.
4. Social media activity, parent and student engagement should be optimized.
5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) should reflect in improved Lead generation.
6. The admission process to be initiated from the website.
- Real images and videos of school are to be used instead of stock media.
- All media should be in the form meeting the new open standards that are recommended for easy search engine optimization.
- New images, ideally the images should explain the content thereby enriching the user experience.
- All media were converted into a SEO friendly format called Webp and webm formats
- Content on all webpages was updated to match the keywords and google advertisement focus. The objective is to maintain a uniform communication of the school programs.
- Improved appearance of the pages by selecting suitable fonts, page designs and colors.
- Blogs have been created to enlighten the parents and drive them to take part of their role as parents effectively.
- CTA buttons were included in the page at the right spots. CTAs were categorized into lighter and heavy, based on the response they are seeking from the customer. After carefully analysis we have identified which CTAs to include in the beginning vs at the end of the page.
Website rebuilding project was completed within the agreed timeline. The entire website gave a robust and lively perspective as desired by the school management.
We have optimized all pages and Blogs enhancing the experience of parents and students.
Results are apparently moving in desired direction such as; Leads, Conversions, and even customer investments such as Likes and Shares.
Reduction in Bounce Rate
SEO and SERP
Increased Website Traffic
A few More Successful Projects
Other Client success stories we like to share with you.
We can help you too..
Helping small businesses to achieve their business goals is our mission. Our partnership has turned many businesses around through a steady flow of customers. We continue to undertake more challenging missions as we grow as a company.
Do you want more business?
Let us discuss about how we can help you.