Customer Success – Greenway Smiles
Social media for raising brand awareness
Social media effectiveness was often challenged by our customers. Several customers were using facebook to post business updates on a regular basis and we heard following questions about Facebook from our clients.
- What key information about my business should I keep on Facebook?
- Which marketing content is effective on Facebook?
- Are the free postings on Facebook page worth my time, do customers care or respond to Facebook posts?
- How frequently should I post business updates on Facebook?
This case study covers some of the questions above.
Greenway Smiles had multiple business pages and they are all active on Facebook, all pages had likes and followers. The total number of likes are less than 50 which is low for a successful dental practice running for more than five years. The customer runs a Dental practice, a well known dental doctor with a large customer base. Greenway smiles was interested in social media campaigns to reach potential customers for new leads and to engage existing customers with interesting content.
Our customer is primarily interested in marketing campaigns but in our discovery exercise we assessed a number of issues in the social media presence of this brand.
Following activities were performed;
Step 1: Fix the basics first.
- Consolidate multiple business pages into one page.
- Maintained the basic business information accurately.
Step 2: Warming up audience
- We posted video content and photos with description which are educational and informative to potential and existing customers.
- We warmed up the audience with interesting content, we used home grown content for the warmp up. The content was original and represented the focused areas of the Dental practice.
Step 3: Advertisement Campaigns
We ran advertisement campaigns using video and photo ads, Facebook gave a number of options to select audience.
We were able to pick audience based on characteristics such as income, age and gender. We also targeted audience group who were the viewers of content posted previously.
After trying different combination of audience groups, and content we started to get leads.
Step 4: Continuing the cycle.
Above described cycle continued for 3 months and was transitioned to customer’s team.
Customer’s team is enablement with trainings and hands-on training about the marketing activities needed.
We consider enablement services as a key to success and sustainability.
Cost per lead
Likes and Shares
More Successful Projects
Other success stories of our clients we like you to hear
Website Rebuilding and SEO
Website Rebuilding and SEO forReston Montessori SchoolHere is the case study which is about a reputed...
Landing Page Conversion – MPMLM Preschool
Landing Page Conversion - Maple Lawn Montessori School of Mansassas Park. Here is another example of...
PPC Campaigns – MCC Lead Generation
PPC Campaigns for Customer Success - Montessori Children's CenterPPC campaigns are a great way to get...
We can help you too..
Helping small businesses to achieve their business goals is our mission. Our partnership has turned many small businesses around and we continue to undertake more challenging missions as we grow as a company.
Do you want more business?
Let us discuss about how we can help you.