Landing Page Conversion – Maple Lawn Montessori School of Mansassas Park.
Landing Page Conversion - A Customer Success Story
Here is another example of Lead Generation case study with successful outcome implemented by Kotes.
Your website may be presenting interesting content as a result you are expecting users to stay for longer duration on the site, but the website analytics are telling the opposite. This is the problem of “bounce rate”.
Online users or potential customers are visiting your website but bouncing off which means they are leaving the website very quickly. High bounce rate > 60% is a serious problem and should be addressed immediately.
The problem with bounce rate is tricky because there is no one solution and identifying the causes takes time.
This case study is about a Pre-school business which operates a chain of schools in two major cities in Virginia. The website of this school had high bounce rate (> 80%) on most pages and this was suspected to be the major cause for low conversion rate. School tour appointments were the primary conversions which the management is interested in.
Preschool website users are parents who are looking to enroll their children. There are a set of common criteria which parents look for such as curriculum, teaching philosophy, safety, accreditation and others.
High bounce rate is caused by various factors, following factors were identified after carefully studying the analytics.
- Images were not complimenting the content. So we suggested new images, ideally the images should explain the content thereby enriching the user experience.
- All images were converted into a SEO friendly format called Webp. With this change the image started to load faster and it also improved the overall speed of the website.
- Content on several webpages was updated to match the keywords and google advertisement content. The objective is to maintain a uniform communication of the preschool programs.
- Re-ordered the text and images. This task is basically to prioritize the content which needs to be shown to the customer.
- Improved appearance of the pages by selecting suitable fonts, page designs and colors.
- CTA buttons were included in the page at the right spots. CTAs were categorized into lighter and heavy, based on the response they are seeking from the customer. After carefull analysis we have identified which CTAs to include in the begining vs at the end of the page.
Landing pages designed to target conversion can be very effective. The results can be in several forms; Leads, Conversions, and even customer investments such as Likes and Shares.
We have optimized landing pages for many businesses, in our experience the optimization effort should not focus on one factor, instead improve the value presentation and user experience of the page considering all aspects.
Click to Actions
More Successful Projects
Other Client success stories we like to share with you.
Website Rebuilding and SEO
Website Rebuilding and SEO forReston Montessori SchoolHere is the case study which is about a reputed...
Brand Awareness – GWS Dental
Customer Success - Greenway SmilesSocial media effectiveness was often challenged by our customers....
PPC Campaigns – MCC Lead Generation
PPC Campaigns for Customer Success - Montessori Children's CenterPPC campaigns are a great way to get...