Branding: it is the process of creating a strong, positive, perception of a company or product or service. All the activities and processes and marketing mix, all of which are used in a certain combination to consistent and communication to the target market. Effective branding differentiates a company or product vs. it’s competition in a given target market.
Target Market: To define the target customers by their demographic profile, such as gender, race, age, their interests in order to plan correct marketing mix for the chosen segments.
- Based on type of users – B2B, B2C, G2C, G2G, consumer, influencer, payer, decision makers etc.
- Based on Age, gender, Geographic location etc
- Based on type of Need: Basic Needs, Good to Have Need, Affiliative etc.
- Profession, Business, Student etc
- habits – travel, entertainment, food preference etc.
Marketing Strategy: The strategy centers on the 8 P’s of marketing Mix. However, firms are also at liberty to use the traditional 4 P’s of marketing – product, price, place, and promotion. The 8 P’s include people, positioning, processes, and performance, in addition to the 4 Ps of traditional marketing.
Digital marketing uses all the elements that are used appropriately on digital platforms much like the brick-and-mortar methods do outside digital space. Kotes can help you achieve your goals.